White Cedar Pharmacy provides the highest quality medications and pharmacy services to First Nations communities. Our
services are the natural choice, designed specifically for each
community’s unique cultural, social and geographic needs.
Our staff works with each community to teach their members how to better care for themselves and their families.
Each remote First Nations community is linked directly to White Cedar Pharmacy through its community Nursing Station. This ensures that all patient questions and concerns can be immediately addressed.
Our prescription process with First Nations communities is as follows:
1. Pharmacist writes the prescription in the community.
2. Prescription is then faxed to White Cedar Pharmacy in Thunder Bay.
3. Prescription is filled by White Cedar staff.
4. Prescription is shipped to the community Nursing Station.
5. Community member picks up the prescription at the Nursing Station.
Prescriptions are delivered to First Nations communities within 24 to 48 hours from the time the prescription is received in Thunder Bay.
Transferring Your Prescription
Transferring your prescription to White Cedar Pharmacy is simple and easy.
- Complete a prescription transfer request form. Download here.
- Fax the completed form to your nearest White Cedar Pharmacy location.
You can also visit one of our
locations in person for immediate assistance with the process.